Software Testing Tools
Functional Automated Testing with QA Wizard Pro
Automate your web, Windows, and Java testing with QA Wizard Pro
- Flexible IDE supports record and playback scripting for novice users, a full scripting engine for advanced users, and the ability to switch between the two modes on any script at any time.
- Object-based recording combined with a global control repository leads to more adaptable scripts that require less maintenance over time.
- Support for the latest technologies including HTML 5, Java, .NET, Qt, AJAX, and more.
Load Testing with QA Wizard Pro
Better gauge the real-world performance of your web site with QA Wizard Pro Load Testing
- Simulate hundreds or even thousands of users to measure the real-world performance of your site.
- Emulate multiple user scenarios within one test session to better understand the user experience when your web site has high traffic.
- Use the same IDE for automated functional and load tests, to expand your team’s testing capabilities without a significant investment in new tools.
Recorded Manual and Exploratory Testing with Defect Scribe
Record user actions and application screens to speed up test sessions and create better bug reports with Defect Scribe.
- Capture screenshots and user actions during manual and exploratory testing.
- Automatically generate steps to reproduce and testing notes when creating a defect report.
- Submit detailed bug reports via email or directly to a defect tracking tool.
Desktop Stress Testing with Resource Thief
Simulate system limitations to test desktop application behavior at the boundaries with Resource Thief
- Run existing tests under simulated conditions to assess and improve application behavior within stressed environments.
- Point and click setup allows anyone to begin testing an application under stressed conditions in minutes.
- Stresses are applied to individual applications, so diagnostic tools and other utilities can still be run during the testing effort.